Friday, August 13, 2010

[insert witty title here]

Well it's been interesting this past week.

Had fun at the Tuxedo Renfaire last weekend with friends, pretty ladies and baudy performers, then yesterday I got hit with my third kindey-stone in the past two years, second in the past six months. Not fun, not fun at all.

Couldn't sleep last night so I got some sketching done, enjoy the fruits of my pains and insomnia.


The Egyptian goddess Bast, in her aspect as a goddess of perfumes. Rather pleased with the lineart, planing to color this up at some point later.

Took a look through some of my old sketchbooks, and yea gods I've gotten better in the past decade. Even just four years ago, I'm impressed at the progress that I've made. Here's to the improvement so far, and to the improvement I'll be making in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment