Saturday, July 3, 2010

Peanuts, Cahews, Macadamias, Pecans

It's been a mixed bag of nuts this week folks;

-My grandfather had a small fall that wasn't considered a big problem, which of course developed into a serious issue. He's doing better, but he's got a ways to go before he's back to where he was.

-Still no word yet on the freelance job, should hear something one way or another in the next day or so. I'll have to wait and see.

-The tattoo design commission I was working on is going well, the client is rather pleased with how it's turned out. Just need to do some tweaking and cleaning up and that'll be done. It's still weird to me that there are people who want my art and designs inked into their skin.

-I wasn't able to grab any pictures at the Renfaire last Sunday. I did however push myself outside of my comfort zone and met/chatted with some new people; a few of which ever so happened to be attractive young ladies in tight-fitted bodices and corsetry. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it ;)

-There's a juried competition that Canson is running that I'm going to submit a piece to at the end of the month. Will have to get to work on that. Will post pictures as I go.

-A friend of mine is putting together a copy-store zine that I'm gonna get some illustrations into, might submit two pieces to it if I can, will depend on how many people are actually participating. Going to have to get a jump on that, thumbnails are due by the tenth.


That's all for now, I shall now go scamper off to forage for sustenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment